Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises (WFOE)
Sensing massive market potential, many foreign companies seek to establish a wholly owned foreign enterprise in China. A WFOE structure permits foreign investors to establish and operate enterprises in China without the participation of a Chinese partner.
Relying on our in-depth knowledge and experience, BJCG is able to help companies plan, manage and implement such projects, ensuring that our clients’ needs are met and business goals realised.
BJCG can help you:
- Gather and analyse market information prior to entry and conduct feasibility studies;
- Advise on structuring your business and selecting a location;
- Conduct business negotiations on your behalf;
- Gain necessary government approval and complete WFOE establishment;
- Communicate with local management on your behalf, including representing you during board meetings;
- Provide accounting, legal, HR and IT services through our associate offices.
Joint Ventures (JV)
A large number of overseas companies seeking to invest in China form a joint venture with a Chinese partner, aiming to combine local Chinese market knowledge and experience with foreign technology and management expertise.
BJCG is able to help you by:
- Gathering and analysing market information prior to entry and conducting feasibility studies;
- Locating suitable JV partners and conducting due diligence on Chinese JV partners and business opportunities;
- Advising on structuring your JV and selecting a location;
- Assisting clients during business negotiations;
- Gaining the necessary government approvals to complete JV establishment
- Providing accounting, legal, HR and IT services through our associate offices;
- Communicating with local management on the client’s behalf, including representing the client during board meetings.
Representative Offices (RO)
Many companies choose to establish a representative office in China as the first step of their market entry strategy. A representative office can engage in a limited range of activities, but has the benefit of relatively low start-up costs.
BJCG is able to facilitate establishment of a representative office by:
- Advising on the structure of the business;
- Completing the necessary procedures to register the representative office;
- Helping to select a suitable location;
- Negotiating rental and other contracts on the client’s behalf;
- Providing accounting, legal and other services.
Foreign Invested Commercial Enterprises (FICE)
Introduced in 2005, this company structure grants the right to trade and distribute goods on an international as well as domestic basis. Coupled with its minimal registered capital requirements, FICE’s are well suited to small and medium-sized trading companies.
BJCG is able to help you establish a FICE by providing:
- Advise on the FICE’s structure;
- Assistance in selecting a suitable location;
- Help in negotiating rental and other contracts;
- Completing the necessary procedures required to establish the FICE;
- Help in communicating with local management on the client’s behalf, including representing the client during board meetings.
- Outsourced accounting, legal and other services.