Setting up a physical presence in China is not suited to every business situation. In some cases, it may be better to begin by working through an agent who represents you in the market.
Why not consider having BJCG act as your representative in China?
An agent relationship can be cost effective, utilising your industry knowledge, and our China market expertise and language ability. Local representation of your company will also enable you to get closer to your customers, and help maintain visibility of your brand or product more easily.
We tailor our assistance to your individual needs. Assistance may include:
- Business development;
- Sales and after sales service;
- Identification of and liaison with customers;
- Identification and management of distributors;
- Development and distribution of promotional material;
- Administrative and logistical support;
- Conference attendance and delivery of presentations;
- Negotiation of business contracts;
- On-the-ground support for staff visits to China.